NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP CLASSES
Only competitors who have competed in a minimum of one of the two National Tour Stops will be eligible to compete for the National Championship title, these classes are:
- Pro Men
- Pro Women
- Veterans (40+ or adaptive)
ENTRY/WATERCRAFT MAINTENANCE FEE
- Pro Men $165 (on site $195)
- Pro Women $165 (on site $195)
- Pro-Am $150 (on site $180)
- Masters (30 to 40 yr) $150 (on site $180)
- Veteran (40 and up) $150 (on site $180)
- Novice $150 (on site $180)
- Junior (10 - 12 yr) $100 (on site $130)
- Junior (13 - 15 yr) $100 (on site $130)
- Board** $100 (on site $130)
- JetPack** $100 (on site $130)
- *Prize money will be awarded to specified classes with 5 or more competitors.
- **Competitors must enter into at least one daytime class to be eligible for the Nightflight competition
- 1st class - full price
- 2 or more classes - 30% off each additional class.
Fees includes: entry, watercraft maintenance, fuel, banquet ticket and commemorative t-shirt if registered by October 19th.